The Little Engineer Coloring Book: Cars and Trucks
Physical book on Amazon. PDF available here.
The Little Engineer Coloring Book: Cars and Trucks is a coloring book that shows many details of a car and how they work. By combining technical topics with coloring, the goal of the book is to introduce children to fun but challenging topics to help spark their interest in learning more. Of course, the most important goal is to just have fun!
Why this Coloring Book?
- LEARN THROUGH COLORING – Introduce your child to new and interesting topics as they enjoy coloring.
- NOT AN ENGINEER YOURSELF? No Problem! Let this book handle the technical details like where is the differential or what does a piston do.
- SCREEN FREE TIME – We can help keep your child off the tablet, we hope to capture and keep your child’s attention with this unique coloring book.
- STEM HEAD START – This is a great head start for many science topics as it will help your child understand that large complex items are made up of several smaller simple items.
Best Age for Book?
The book serves a wide age range. Young children will just enjoy coloring the cars and trucks while older kids will be able to read and learn from the content.
- Toddlers & Preschoolers - Coloring only and words will need to be read to them
- Elementary – Coloring and reading text
- Middle Schoolers – Will enjoy the more technical pages and can comprehend all concepts
Table of Contents:
- Tips on Using this Book
- The First Cars
- The First Trucks
- Car Types
- Where Cars are Made
- Car Frame
- Engine Cylinder
- What a Gas Engine Needs
- Diesel Engines
- How Many Cylinders?
- The Engine Block
- Parts on the Engine Block
- Engine Accessories
- Superchargers and Turbochargers
- Twin Turbochargers
- Electric Motors
- Supercars with Electric Motors
- Front, Mid and Rear Engine
- 4-Wheel Drive
- How 4WD Works
- Front Wheel Drive
- Solid Axle vs. Independent Suspension
- Power Windows
- Windshield Wipers
- Inside the Car
- Instrument Cluster
- How Do Cars Get Fuel?
- Electric Car Recharge