Toddler Lesson Plans: Learning ABC's
Why this book?
- HAVE A GUIDE – Forget scrolling through social media or blogs for ideas; now your plan for teaching ABCs is laid out for you.
- BE CONSISTENT – With a guide to keep you on track, you won’t have to worry about neglecting any of those pesky not so popular letters.
- GIVE YOUR CHILD A HEAD START – Your child will have a head start on learning with you teaching ABCs.
What is in the book?
- 26 Week Guide - a week dedicated to each letter
- Each week has 5 activities
- Each activity has a materials list and detailed directions
- Each week also has an alternate activity
- The book has 53 handouts that correlate with specific ABC activities
- 146 page PDF
Can a busy mom follow this lesson plan?
- Sure! Each activity takes about 10 minutes.
- A few minutes will be needed for you to round up the supplies (and your toddler!)
- If certain days are busy for you, schedule around them and only plan on teaching abcs on 5 days in the week that work for you.
- Of course, there are days where things feel too hectic but just hang in there! We may feel too busy to teach ABCs but our toddlers aren't too busy to learn!